Friday, August 21, 2015

Tag Lines

If you ever thing that advertising doesn't pay...think again, my friend.  Some stick with you more than others and last generations.  I tracked down some well-known tag lines and have left a blank where the product/brand name would be.  Some of these were from before my time, and I still know them because my parents repeated them over and over and over.  How many can you guess without Googling them?  Answers will be posted on Monday.  Good luck!

1.  You’re in good hands with _____
2.  Flick my _____
3.  _____take me away
4.  _____--we bring good things to life
5.  Please don’t squeeze the _____
6.  Cooks who know trust _____
7.  Aren’t you glad you use _____
8.  Nothing sucks like _____
9.  Don’t get mad, get _____
10.  Pardon me, do you have any _____
11.  How about a nice _____
12.  _____ puts you in the driver’s seat
13.  Pure clean, pure _____
14.  Nothing runs like a _____
15.  Every kiss begins with _____
16.  Do the _____
17.  _____ hits the spot
18.  With a name like _____, it has to be good
19.  I coulda had a _____
20.  Bye-bye, buy _____
Hey, _____ Man!


No comments:

Post a Comment